Natural Nettle Vetiver Face soap
With these soaps we want to contribute to minimize the use of plastic bottles. We developed these facial soaps, packed in a carton box, made of natural ingredients.
Our soaps are made in collaboration with Vibha from India. She follows her passion and lives according to Ayurvedic teachings. According to these ancient knowledge, she makes these soaps herself with natural ingredients.
Vibha lives in Bangalore and is convinced of the healing power of natural herbs, which she has studied in depth. Many herbs are also used in Ayurvedic science.
Below we will explain which ingredients are in which soaps.
More information about Vibha you can read here.
The basis of the soaps are all as follows.
– Coconut oil (44%)
– Olive oil (15%)
– Castor oil (2%)
– Distilled water (20%)
– Sodium chloride (9,6%)
– Fragrance (2,4%)
This base of the soap is 93%. The remaining 7% is the variation added to all the soaps that make the difference. Below, we list the additional ingredients for each soap.
The extra ingredients of the Nettle Vetiver soap:
What is Vetiver?
Vetiver is a tall grass with aromatic compounds; it originated in the southern part of India. The grass thrives even in scorching heat and has been considered medicinal for centuries.
Top 5 benefits of Vetiver for your skin:
1. Hydrates and moisturises the skin
2. Balances the PH of the skin and evens out skin tone.
3. Tightens skin pores and reduces oiliness.
4. Reduces skin inflammation.
5. Helps delay the signs of ageing.
What is Indian Nettle?
Indian Nettle is also called Kuppaimeni. The powder of this plant is used in cosmetic products.
The effects of this powder are:
* Glow booster
Curious to try Nettle Vetiver facial soap? Try out now. They will instantly revitalise your skin and give you that perfect look you’ve been searching for. Expect addiction.
For best results, moisten the soap and rub it several times with your hands. Then apply the soap to your skin with your hands and massage lightly with circular movements. You can also use a skin brush or a loofah sponge for this. Rinse off with warm water. Your skin is now properly cleansed. We recommend using the face oil of the Green Goddess afterwards.