Shampoo & Conditioner Bar
With these soaps we want to contribute to minimize the use of plastic bottles. We encourage a plastic-free shower!
We developed this shampoo & conditioner soaps, packed in a carton box, made of natural ingredients to avoid plastic waste.
Our soaps are made in collaboration with Vibha from India. She follows her passion and lives according to Ayurvedic teachings. According to these ancient knowledge, she makes these soaps herself with natural ingredients.
Vibha lives in Bangalore and is convinced of the healing power of natural herbs, which she has studied in depth. Many herbs are also used in Ayurvedic science.
Below we will explain which ingredients are in which soaps.
More information about the Vibha can be found here.
The basis of the bar is as follows.
- Coconut oil (44%)
- Olive oil (15%)
- Castor oil (2%)
- Distilled water (20%)
- Sodium chloride (9,6%)
- Fragrance (2,4%)
This base of the bar is 93%. The remaining 7% is the variation added to all the soaps that make the difference. Below, we list the additional ingredients for each soap.
This is the Shampoo & Conditioner Soap with fresh lemon fragrance has following extra ingredients:
- Reeta (1%)
- Shikakai (1%)
- Aloe Vera (0,5 %)
- Hibiscus (1%)
- Fenugreek (1%)
- Flaxseed (1%)
- onion (0,5 %)
- Amla (1%)
Benefits of the Shampoo & Conditioner bar:
- For all hair types, dry, curly, frizzy hair, this bar is is the nutrition your hair needs
- Keeps scalp moisturized and avoids dandruff
- anti hair loss
- makes strong hair
Our soaps are all
- cruelty free
- no plastic
- free from SLS and SLES
- no parabens
What is SLS and SLES free?
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulphate) are sulfates, and both are detergents, and have a strong cleansing surfactant effect and provide the foaming effect. It is cheap to produce. Because of these properties, SLS and SLES are often used in care products such as shampoos.
However, SLS and SLES dries out the scalp and the natural oils are washed out of the hair. Instead of caring for your hair, it actually dries it out. It also disturbs the pH value of your skin. SLS is more harmful than SLES, but it is even better if it does not occur in shampoo at all.
If you wash your hair very often with a shampoo containing SLS, this can even result in hair loss.
The absence of SLS and SLES in our shampoo & conditioner bar means it does not foam, but that does not mean it does not clean! In fact, your hair becomes very clean, but retains its natural oils and PH.
For best results, make your hair wet and moisten the soap by rubbing it several times with your hands. Then apply the soap to your hair and wash it. Rinse off with warm water. Your hair is now properly cleansed. You can wash your hair 50-70 times with this bar, depending of course on the length of your hair.