MTP Clothing Holding b.v. respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefor formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s0 and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl
Article 1 – Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: “Website”) : ikigai-accessories.com
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the seller”) MTP Clothing Holding b.v. Established at Herenweg 17A, 2105 MB Heemstede, the Netherlands. Chamber of Commerce number: 33204032
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information on this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes. As well as for any commercial offers.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video’s, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property.
Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the seller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the seller may not take immediately action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the seller may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- Make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The seller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on internet. Furhtermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The seller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- Because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The seller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipments, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the seller.
- If the seller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by MTP Clothing Holding b.v.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data’subject’O
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the seller in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with the buyer and if applicable in order to process buyers orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 – Your Rights regarding information
- Pursuant to article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the rights to data partability
- Buyer can exercise these rights by conctact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two month
Article 8 – Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the seller. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collections, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The seller is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information
- Anonymized Analytic Cookies: to abtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the seller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic devise, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post /cookies #faq
Article 12 – Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch Law. The court is in the district where the seller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save then a legal exception applies.
Article 16 – Reviews WebwinkelKeur
We collect reviews through the platform of WebwinkelKeur. If you leave a review through WebwinkelKeur, you are required to provide your name, address and email address. WebwinkelKeur shares this information with us, so we can link the review to your order. WebwinkelKeur will also publish your name and place of residence on their own website. In some cases, WebwinkelKeur may contact you to explain your review. If we invite you to leave a review, we share your name and email address with WebwinkelKeur. They use this information only to invite you to leave a review. WebwinkelKeur has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. WebwinkelKeur reserves the right to use third parties for the provision of services, for this we have given permission to WebwinkelKeur. All the above mentioned guarantees regarding the protection of your personal data are also applicable to the parts of the service for which WebwinkelKeur uses third parties.
Article 15 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org